About us

The chilli shop is owned by Bob Conaert and his partner in Spice Kristien Van Duffel

We are an online hot sauce store, specialized in a wide variety of hot sauce, sambal and other artisanal chili pepper products. We are based in Limburg, Belgium. Our main target is the EU, however we do ship worldwide!

We try to run our business with respect for the environment, we use solar power and try to reuse as much packaging we can.

Our catalog contains carefully selected products we like our self and comes from smal businesses around the globe we know and trust.

Around 99 % of our products are vegan friendly, the remaining 1 % contains honey. Most hot sauces in our shop do not have added salt, and none contain artificial preservatives or colorants!

By adding ingrediënt list and where possible YouTube reviews we try to give as much information we can to make choosing easy for the customer.

Our friendly support team is always ready to answer questions, or calculate shipping outside the eu.

registered office no showroom

The Chilli Shop EU
Neerstraat 59
3980 Tessenderlo BE